Day 1: Nairobi - Masai Mara
Leave Nairobi for Maasai Mara game reserve picnic lunch will be served at Maasai Mara and continue with the day game viewing until late in the evening where you will check in for dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Masai Mara
The whole day will be spent exploring the Park(Mara) that forms the great Maasai Mara Serengeti ecosystem. Dinner and overnight at Maasai Mara National Park.
Day 3: Masai Mara
After breakfast, leave the camp with your picnic lunches and spend the whole day of adventure at the Park until. Evening hours of day to return to your Safari Camp.
Dayt 4: Masai Mara - Lake Nakuru
After breakfast leave for Lake Nakuru, the World's renowned park for its famous flocks of Flamingoes and is often referred to as the great Pink lake of the world. Other animal species which will too animate your game drives are rhinos, Buffaloes, Impalas, water bucks e.t.c. Dinner and Overnight
Day 5: Lake Nakuru - Nairobi
After breakfast proceed for a game drive and checkout to drive to Nairobi and arrive in the afternoon.
Price Includes and Excludes
Included in the Safari Cost
- Round trip transport from your safari starting point (Nairobi or Mombasa)
- Accommodations and meals as per itinerary
- All applicable Game Park entrance fees
- Professional experienced driver guide
- Bottled water during Safari Game drives
Excluded in the Safari Cost
- Personal expenses such traveling insurance, excess baggage fee, communication charges that include, laundry, emails, faxes and phone calls beverages including luxury champagne, luxury spirits, beer,
- Wines during meals or meals not indicated in the itinerary
- Gratuity for Porterage / waiters at hotels, camps and airports
- International Airfare