Day 1: Nairobi – Drive to Sweetwaters/ Ol Pejeta Game Sanctuary
Leave Nairobi in the morning and drive past lush tea and coffee estates with a brief stop at the Equator before arriving in time for a short game drive as we head to Sweetwaters Tented Camp for lunch and ashort rest.
In the afternoon we will visit the Chimpanzee Sanctuary which was established by the Jane Goodall Institute to provide sanctuary to orphaned chimpanzees and the specially protected and fenced refuge of black rhino.
The Ol Pejeta Conservancy is a 24,000 acre private Sweetwaters Game Reserve and home to a variety of wild game, bird-life, and exotic flora. This game sanctuary, 270 kilometers from Nairobi is home to all the big five game, and has the highest ratio of game-to-area among any other parks in Kenya.
Overnight at Sweetwaters Serena Tented Camp or Similar
Day 2: Sweetwaters/ Ol Pejeta Sanctuary Game Sanctuary
Today we explore exotic Sweetwaters Sanctuary on two extensive Safari game drives. Sweetwaters Serena Tented Camp overlooks a waterhole that attracts elephant, giraffe and other plains game. Dinner and overnight at Sweetwaters Serena Tented Camp.
Day 3: Sweetwaters/ Ol Pejeta - Nairobi
An early morning game drive in Ol Pejeta Sweetwaters Conservancy. The Conservancy boasts an astounding variety of animals including all the “Big Five” (the endangered black rhino, leopard, elephant, buffalo and lion). The combination of amazing wildlife and stunning views across the open plains of Ol Pejeta guarantees an unforgettable safari experience. After breakfast depart by road to Nairobi.
Price Includes and Excludes
Included in the Safari Cost
- Round trip transport from your safari starting point (Nairobi or Mombasa)
- Accommodations and meals as per itinerary
- All applicable Game Park entrance fees
- Professional experienced driver guide
- Bottled water during Safari Game drives
Excluded in the Safari Cost
- Personal expenses such traveling insurance, excess baggage fee, communication charges that include, laundry, emails, faxes and phone calls beverages including luxury champagne, luxury spirits, beer,
- Wines during meals or meals not indicated in the itinerary
- Gratuity for Porterage / waiters at hotels, camps and airports
- International Airfare