Day 1: Nairobi – Sweetwaters/Ol Pejeta Conservancy
Departing from Nairobi after breakfast, you'll make the drive north to the Sweetwaters/Ol Pejeta Conservancy - home to both the Big Five and the Special Five (Grevy's Zebra, Rothschild Giraffe, Besia Oryx, Somali Ostrich, and Gerenuk), the conservancy offers a fantastic game drive experience the likes of which you won't be able to find in other parks.
Far more than just a place for game driving, the privately owned Sweet waters Ol Pejeta Game Sanctuary combines traditional safari experiences with up close interactions with big game such as rhinoceros - black, Southern White and the remaining Northern White Rhinoceros), chimpanzee sanctuary, lions and other animals and bird species.
Day 2: Sweetwaters/Ol Pejeta Conservancy - Nairobi
Early morning game drive before breakfast with chances of seeing more wildlife in the conservancy. After breakfast drive back to Nairobi where you will arrive in the afternoon.
Price Includes and Excludes
Included in the Safari Cost
- Round trip transport from your safari starting point (Nairobi or Mombasa)
- Accommodations and meals as per itinerary
- All applicable Game Park entrance fees
- Professional experienced driver guide
- Bottled water during Safari Game drives
Excluded in the Safari Cost
- Personal expenses such traveling insurance, excess baggage fee, communication charges that include, laundry, emails, faxes and phone calls beverages including luxury champagne, luxury spirits, beer,
- Wines during meals or meals not indicated in the itinerary
- Gratuity for Porterage / waiters at hotels, camps and airports
- International Airfare