Day 1: Nairobi – Lake Nakuru
Leave Nairobi in the morning and drive to Lake Nakuru National Park with a stop at The Great Rift Valley View Point for stunning views of the depression from an elevated position. Arrive in Lake Nakuru in time for mid-morning game viewing in search of Rhino, Rothschild Giraffes, Waterbuck, Zebra, Leopard, and more. Lunch will be had at your pre-booked Safari Camp or Lodge. Afternoon game viewing from 16.00 pm to 18.00 pm. In the afternoon thousands of Flamingos paint the Lake’s shores gorgeously pink. Dinner and overnight your Safari Lodge.
Day 2: Lake Nakuru – Nairobi
Breakfast in the morning followed by a short safari game drive en-route to Nairobi arriving early afternoon.
Price Includes and Excludes
Included in the Safari Cost
- Round trip transport from your safari starting point (Nairobi or Mombasa)
- Accommodations and meals as per itinerary
- All applicable Game Park entrance fees
- Professional experienced driver guide
- Bottled water during Safari Game drives
Excluded in the Safari Cost
- Personal expenses such traveling insurance, excess baggage fee, communication charges that include, laundry, emails, faxes and phone calls beverages including luxury champagne, luxury spirits, beer,
- Wines during meals or meals not indicated in the itinerary
- Gratuity for Porterage / waiters at hotels, camps and airports
- International Airfare