Day 1: Mombasa – Tsavo East National Park
Departure time will depend as to which hotel you reside, considering the distance to the park. Explore the vast Savannah grassland of Tsavo East. Lunch at your pre-booked Safari Camp or Lodge in Tsavo East National Park. In the afternoon explore the open plains of the savannah, rich on its ecological balance. Dinner and overnight at Tsavo East lodge.
Day 2: Tsavo East National Park – Amboseli National Park
After breakfast you will travel to Amboseli National Park. Some dramatic photos can be taken in this park with the back drop of Mt.Kilimanjaro, Africa’s highest mountain. The shining snow caped flat top of Kibo peak , makes Amboseli an ideal place to be. It is home to the Massai community, which will entertain you with their traditional dances to animate your tour of Amboseli.
Day 3: Amboseli National Park – Tsavo West National Park
After early morning explore the park for a short period before checking out through Kimana gate to join a convoy of vehicles that travel to Tsavo West National Park via Chyulu Volcanic Lava Flow and Mzima Springs as we head to your pre-booked Safari Camp or Lodge for Lunch. In the late afternoon you will visit the famous Ngulia Rhino sanctuary to chance spotting the endangered black rhino among others.
Day 4: Tsavo West National Park - Taita Hills Game Sanctuary
Departure after breakfast to Taita Hills Game Sanctuary via the Kitani Riverine circuit and exit the park through Maktau gate. Arrive in time for lunch at Taita Hills Lodge. Explore the Game Sanctuary until 6.00 pm then check-in for dinner and overnight at the Salt Lick Lodge.
Day 5: Taita Hills Game Sanctuary - Mombasa
Check out of the park after morning game drive and breakfast to arrive to your hotel at right time for lunch
Price Includes and Excludes
Included in the Safari Cost
- Round trip transport from your safari starting point (Nairobi or Mombasa)
- Accommodations and meals as per itinerary
- All applicable Game Park entrance fees
- Professional experienced driver guide
- Bottled water during Safari Game drives
Excluded in the Safari Cost
- Personal expenses such traveling insurance, excess baggage fee, communication charges that include, laundry, emails, faxes and phone calls beverages including luxury champagne, luxury spirits, beer,
- Wines during meals or meals not indicated in the itinerary
- Gratuity for Porterage / waiters at hotels, camps and airports
- International Airfare