Day 1: Mombasa - Shimba Hills National Reserve
Leave your hotel in the morning and drive to the Shimba Hills National Reserve for mid-morning game drive. You will also visit the Sheldrick falls located in the heart of the tropical rainforest. Lunch at Shimba Hills Tree Lodge. In the late afternoon hours when cool weather prevails, you will enjoy game viewing until late in the evening dinner and overnight at Shimba Hills Tree Lodge
Day 2: Shimba Hills National Reserve - Tsavo West National Park
Depart the Shimba Hills Tree Lodge after breakfast and continue to Tsavo West Via Kinango Samburu – Murram road that joins the Mombasa – Nairobi highway. Enter Tsavo West National Park through Tsavo river gate and with game viewing en-route arrive in time for lunch at Ngulia Rhino valley lodge (or a lodge of your choice). Visit the Rhino velley Sanctuary for evening game drive. Dinner and overnight at Ngulia Rhino valley lodge (or a lodge of your choice).
Day 3: Tsavo West National Park - Amboseli National Park
After breakfast enjoy game viewing as we head to Amboseli National Park at the foot of the highest outstanding features passing through the Volcanic features of Mzima springs and Chyulu Lava Flow. Explore Amboseli National Park after lunch to chance spotting it’s huge herds of elephants among other animals with Mount Kilimanjaro in the background. Dinner at you Safari Camp or Lodge in Amboseli the home of Masai people.
Day 4: Amboseli National Park - Tsavo East National Park
After breakfast and morning game drive check-out of the park and drive to Emali to join the Nairobi – Mombasa highway then enter Tsavo East National Park through Manyani gate. Arrive at Voi Safari Lodge for lunch. Evening game viewing at various parts of the vast Savannah grassland that has plenty to offer. Dinner and over night at Voi lodge.
Day 5: Tsavo East National Park - Mombasa
After breakfast checkout at 7.00 am at the lodge to explore the park and check-out of the park via Bachuma Gate and drive back to Mombasa to arrive at your beach resort in time for lunch.
Price Includes and Excludes
Included in the Safari Cost
- Round trip transport from your safari starting point (Nairobi or Mombasa)
- Accommodations and meals as per itinerary
- All applicable Game Park entrance fees
- Professional experienced driver guide
- Bottled water during Safari Game drives
Excluded in the Safari Cost
- Personal expenses such traveling insurance, excess baggage fee, communication charges that include, laundry, emails, faxes and phone calls beverages including luxury champagne, luxury spirits, beer,
- Wines during meals or meals not indicated in the itinerary
- Gratuity for Porterage / waiters at hotels, camps and airports
- International Airfare