Day 1: Mombasa – Amboseli National Park
Leave Mombasa early in the morning and drive to Amboseli National park. A stop over breakfast will be provide before reaching Amboseli. Arrive at Amboseli in time for lunch and a short rest. Afternoon exploration of the park on your safari van until 6.00p.m. Dinner and overnight at your pre-booked lodge or luxury tented camp.
Day 2: Amboseli National Park – Tsavo West National Park
After breakfast go out for a discovery game drive as you enjoy game viewing in Amboseli National Park before heading to Tsavo West National Park via Chyulu Hills, Mzima Springs and Chaimu Lava Flow. Lunch at your pre-booked Safari Camp or Lodge. In the afternoon you will enjoy an afternoon game drive with a visit to the Rhino Sanctuary. Dinner and overnight.
Day 3: Tsavo West National Park
After breakfast check out of your lodge and continue exploring the Western part of Tsavo passing via the Kitani Circuit and proceed to Voyager Ziwani Safari camp for lunch. The afternoon will be spent at leisure exploring the riverside circuit guided by a naturalist from the camp. At Voyager Ziwani Safari Camp you will enjoy a unique night game viewing also organized by camp’s naturalist.
Day 4: Tsavo West National Park - Taita Hills Game Sanctuary
After breakfast check out of your camp and drive to Taita Hills Game Sanctuary. Taita Hills and Salt Lick Lodges are very unusual game lodges. Showing how luxury can be brought to the wilderness eco system. Arrive in time for lunch at the Taita Hills Game Lodge. After lunch proceed deep into the park for game viewing until late hours of the day. Check in at Salt Lick Lodge, which is situated 10km in the heart of the sanctuary, with a splendid game viewing area. The high open terrace from the lodge provide guests chance to watch a constant stream of animals. Dinner and overnight at Salt Lick Lodge.
Day 5: Taita Hills Game Sanctuary - Mombasa
After breakfast check out of the lodge and proceed to explore the reserve and travel to your beach resort for lunch.
Price Includes and Excludes
Included in the Safari Cost
- Round trip transport from your safari starting point (Nairobi or Mombasa)
- Accommodations and meals as per itinerary
- All applicable Game Park entrance fees
- Professional experienced driver guide
- Bottled water during Safari Game drives
Excluded in the Safari Cost
- Personal expenses such traveling insurance, excess baggage fee, communication charges that include, laundry, emails, faxes and phone calls beverages including luxury champagne, luxury spirits, beer,
- Wines during meals or meals not indicated in the itinerary
- Gratuity for Porterage / waiters at hotels, camps and airports
- International Airfare