Day 1: Ngutuni Game Sanctuary - Taita Hills Game Sanctuary
Leave your hotel in the morning and drive to Ngutuni Game Sanctuary for mid-morning game drive looking for big game in this small game sanctuary. Lunch at the Ngutuni Lodge that attracts herds of herbivorous and predator to its large ware hole. After lunch, your driver guide will lead you to Taita Hills Game Sanctuary checking in on time for evening game viewing until late in the evening, check in for dinner and overnight at famous Salt Lick Lodge.
Day 2: Taita Hills Game Sanctuary - Amboseli National Park
After breakfast check-out of Salt Lick Lodge with packed lunch and explore the Sanctuary on morning game drive then depart to Amboseli National Park with lunch had en-route. Arrive in Amboseli for evening game drive, dinner and overnight at your pre-booked Safari Camp or Lodge.
Day 3: Amboseli – Tsavo West National Park
Early morning game viewing after breakfast the drive to Tsavo west National Park via the Chyulu Lava flow and Mzima Springs . Lunch will be had at the Mzima Springs picnic site. Afternoon game drive witha visit to Rhino Sanctuary to chance your fortune of seeing rhinos and complete the view of the big five. Dinner and overnight at your Safari camp or Lodge.
Day 4: Tsavo West National Park - Mombasa
After breakfast check out and explore the park until lunch which will be had at your Safari Lodge before driving to Mombasa. Through the Tsavo river gate.
Price Includes and Excludes
Included in the Safari Cost
- Round trip transport from your safari starting point (Nairobi or Mombasa)
- Accommodations and meals as per itinerary
- All applicable Game Park entrance fees
- Professional experienced driver guide
- Bottled water during Safari Game drives
Excluded in the Safari Cost
- Personal expenses such traveling insurance, excess baggage fee, communication charges that include, laundry, emails, faxes and phone calls beverages including luxury champagne, luxury spirits, beer,
- Wines during meals or meals not indicated in the itinerary
- Gratuity for Porterage / waiters at hotels, camps and airports
- International Airfare