Day 1: Mombasa – Tsavo West
Depart Mombasa for Tsavo West through the Mombasa Nairobi Highway. Enter Tsavo West through Tsavo River gate and proceed on to a game viewing along the palm ringed Tsavo River home for hippos and crocodiles. Lunch at your pre-booked Safari Lodge or Camp. In the evening visit Ngulia Rhino Sanctuary to search the rare black rhino. Dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Tsavo West – Amboseli
Depart the Lodge after breakfast and proceed to the famous Mzima Springs where some 250 litres of water gush out of the Chyulu Lava flows everyday creating a scenic home to fat pods of hippos and crocodile infested pools. Drive out of Tsavo West on the Shetani lava flows to Amboseli National Park for lunch at your acccommodation. Optional visit to Masai homesteads at extra expense. The Masai Village Tour will be done early enough for you to catch up with the evening game viewing which will last until 6.30 pm. Dinner and overnight at the pre-booked lodge or camp.
Day 3: Amboseli – Tsavo East
Have breakfast and check out of the lodge. Make game drive while exiting Amboseli National Park and drive to Tsavo East, the largest park in Kenya and famed for its large herds of elephant covered in red dust and the fine scenery. Check in to your pre-booked Safari Camp or Lodge for lunch and a short rest. The evening holds yet more game drives. Dinner and overnight.
Day 4: Tsavo East – Mombasa
After early morning breakfast enjoy game drive before checking out of the park and driving to Mombasa.
Price Includes and Excludes
Included in the Safari Cost
- Round trip transport from your safari starting point (Nairobi or Mombasa)
- Accommodations and meals as per itinerary
- All applicable Game Park entrance fees
- Professional experienced driver guide
- Bottled water during Safari Game drives
Excluded in the Safari Cost
- Personal expenses such traveling insurance, excess baggage fee, communication charges that include, laundry, emails, faxes and phone calls beverages including luxury champagne, luxury spirits, beer,
- Wines during meals or meals not indicated in the itinerary
- Gratuity for Porterage / waiters at hotels, camps and airports
- International Airfare