Day 1: Mombasa - Tsavo East - Tsavo West
This safari is designed for guests who would like to explore the greater Tsavo with its ecological balance within its ecosystem and it’s varied physical features. The morning hours will be spent in Tsavo East, exploring and adventuring the Savannah grass land that host herds of herbivores and different species of carnivores.
After lunch you will travers the plains, through the outstanding feature of the Mudanda and its natural dam. Check-out of Tsavo East to proceed to Tsavo West entering the park through Tsavo river gate. We will visit the Rhino Sanctuary to chance spotting the eleusive black Rhino among other animals. Dinner and overnight at the Ngulia Safari Lodge.
Day 2: Tsavo West - Amboseli
After breakfast checkout of your lodge to transfer to Amboseli via Mzima springs, Chaimu Lava Flow and Chulu Lava Flow to arrive in Amboseli in time for lunch. After lunch you should leave 3.00 pm if you wish to visit the Maasai homestead and rejoin game watchers at 4.00 pm in the plains beneath the tallest outstanding feature of Africa Kilimanjaro rising upto 5,896 metres above sea level – Mount Kilimanjaro. Concentrated herds of wildlife can be seen in Amboseli swamps. Over 400 species of birds have been recorded. Dinner and overnight at a Safari Camp or Lodge in Amboseli.
Day 3: Amboseli - Mombasa
Depart Amboseli after breakfast with game en-route to Mombasa. We will make a stop for lunch at Voi and arrive in Mombasa in the evening hours.
Price Includes and Excludes
Included in the Safari Cost
- Round trip transport from your safari starting point (Nairobi or Mombasa)
- Accommodations and meals as per itinerary
- All applicable Game Park entrance fees
- Professional experienced driver guide
- Bottled water during Safari Game drives
Excluded in the Safari Cost
- Personal expenses such traveling insurance, excess baggage fee, communication charges that include, laundry, emails, faxes and phone calls beverages including luxury champagne, luxury spirits, beer,
- Wines during meals or meals not indicated in the itinerary
- Gratuity for Porterage / waiters at hotels, camps and airports
- International Airfare