Day 1: Mombasa - Tsavo East - Taita Hills Game Sanctuary (Salt Lick Lodge)
Leave at your beach resort in the morning and drive along the Mombasa – Nairobi highway to reach the Bachuma entrance in Tsavo east. Drive in after your stop over for breakfast, to explore the riches of this vast Savannah grassland. Large herds of red elephants and many other herbivores can be seen here easily. Lunch at your Safari Lodge or Camp in Tsavo East National Park. After lunch travel to Western part of the great Tsavo reaching the south tip- that forms Taita Hills Game Reserve arriving in time for afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight at Salt Lick Lodge.
Day 2: Taita Hills Game Sanctuary (Salt Lick Lodge) - Tsavo West (Voyager Safari Camp)
Checkout after breakfast with your luggage to explore the reserve until lunch which will be served at Taita hills Lodge. After lunch drive across the dusty Savannah grassland to Tsavo West via Maktau gate to Voyager Safari Camp. A night game drive is conducted here where lamp torches are encroached on the roof of your safari van to rotate in search of animals. Dinner and overnight at the magnificent Voyager Safari Camp set at the river banks.
Day 3: Tsavo West (Voyager Safari Camp) – Mombasa
Early morning nature walk at the river bank organized by lodge naturalists then return to the camp for breakfast. After breakfast checkout to proceed deep in the heart of volcanic world of Tsavo West National Park to Mzima Springs. With the assistance of your game rangers you will be able to explore the nature trails and later drive through Mtito Andei gate as we drive to Mombasa with a stopover for lunch. Arrive Mombasa in the evening.
Price Includes and Excludes
Included in the Safari Cost
- Round trip transport from your safari starting point (Nairobi or Mombasa)
- Accommodations and meals as per itinerary
- All applicable Game Park entrance fees
- Professional experienced driver guide
- Bottled water during Safari Game drives
Excluded in the Safari Cost
- Personal expenses such traveling insurance, excess baggage fee, communication charges that include, laundry, emails, faxes and phone calls beverages including luxury champagne, luxury spirits, beer,
- Wines during meals or meals not indicated in the itinerary
- Gratuity for Porterage / waiters at hotels, camps and airports
- International Airfare