Day 1: Mombasa - Tsavo East – Taita Hills Game Sanctuary (Salt Lick Lodge)
Explore the dusty red soils savannah grassland of the larger Tsavo East National Park with lunch had at your pre-booked Safari Camp or Lodge. In the afternoon travel across the mountains to reach the Southern plains of Tsavo West known as Taita Hills Game Sanctuary. Utilize your time to explore the region late evening hours. Dinner and overnight at Salt Lick Lodge.
Day 2: Taita Hills Game Sanctuary – Amboseli National Park
After breakfast travel across the west via Taveta border to the foot of Kilimanjaro.( Amboseli National Park) for lunch. Explore the plains of the park until late in the evening hours. Dinner and overnight at Amboseli Safari Camp or Lodge.
Day 3: Amboseli National Park - Mombasa
Early morning breakfast at the vicinity of the rising sun that clears the clouds and you can see the peaks of this magnificent Africa’s outstanding feature (Mount Kilimanjaro) rising upto 5,896 metres above sea level. Check out of your safari camp, enjoy the game viewing en-route to your residential hotel. A stop over lunch will be served at any of the highway restaurants.
Price Includes and Excludes
Included in the Safari Cost
- Round trip transport from your safari starting point (Nairobi or Mombasa)
- Accommodations and meals as per itinerary
- All applicable Game Park entrance fees
- Professional experienced driver guide
- Bottled water during Safari Game drives
Excluded in the Safari Cost
- Personal expenses such traveling insurance, excess baggage fee, communication charges that include, laundry, emails, faxes and phone calls beverages including luxury champagne, luxury spirits, beer,
- Wines during meals or meals not indicated in the itinerary
- Gratuity for Porterage / waiters at hotels, camps and airports
- International Airfare