Day 1: Mombasa - Tsavo East
Depart Mombasa at 6.00 am and drive to the vast Tsavo East National Park which covers an area of about 11,000 square kms. Explore the savannah grass land with red soil that camouflage the predators and herbivorous as well. Herds of elephants with maternal relationship roam freely and sometimes form larger herds for migratory purposes.
Lunch at Voi wildlife lodge or Sentrim Tsavo Camp. The cool afternoon weather provide chances to visitors of seeing the big cats among other animals.Dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Tsavo East - Tsavo West
Early morning game drives before breakfast can add pleasure, make your holiday dream be fulfilled. Many predators are nocturnal and are active mainly at night and in the early morning hours before the arrival of the scorching dry sun of the savannah. Return to your lodge for breakfast. After breakfast check out to proceed to the adjacent Tsavo West National Park which has a different ecosystem in comparison to that of Tsavo East National Park. The thickets and shrubs, mountainous habitat, riverine vegetation adds more value to this part of Tsavo. Lunch at Ngulia Rhino valley lodge.
The afternoon provides you a cool environment for you to explore the plains of the Rhino valley to add value of your safari adventure. Animal like rhino, leopards, hyenas, bushbucks, wild dogs. can be seen here if you are fortunate. Dinner and overnight.
Day 3: Tsavo West – Mombasa
After breakfast continue exploring the park in the morning hours with a visit to the Mzima Springs - a volcanic feature with its catchment areas of Chyulu hills.Nature walk at the Chaimu Lava Flows before we drive back to your Mombasa hotel.
Price Includes and Excludes
Included in the Safari Cost
- Round trip transport from your safari starting point (Nairobi or Mombasa)
- Accommodations and meals as per itinerary
- All applicable Game Park entrance fees
- Professional experienced driver guide
- Bottled water during Safari Game drives
Excluded in the Safari Cost
- Personal expenses such traveling insurance, excess baggage fee, communication charges that include, laundry, emails, faxes and phone calls beverages including luxury champagne, luxury spirits, beer,
- Wines during meals or meals not indicated in the itinerary
- Gratuity for Porterage / waiters at hotels, camps and airports
- International Airfare