Day 1: Mombasa to Tsavo East National Park
Departure time 8:00 am after breakfast. After two hours drive long Mombasa -Nairobi highway, you will reach the Buchuma entrance. After completing park entry formalities you will explore the vast Savannah grassland with some shrub vegetation. Lunch at the pre-booked Safari lodge or tented camp. You may choose to explore the surrounding of your tented camp or enjoy the available facilities like swimming pools. Embark on to your afternoon game drive until 6:00 pm. Dinner and overnight at your Safari camp or lodge.
Day 2: Tsavo East National Park – Shimba Hills National Reserve
Early morning breakfast then check out of your accommodation to explore the park with the game viewing en-route to Shimba Hills Game Reserve via Samburu- Murram road to the Shimba Hills Tree Lodge for late lunch. After lunch relax and wait for guided sundowner tour. Dinner and over night.
Day 3: Shimba Hills National Reserve - Mombasa
You will be served early breakfast such that you can have an opportunity to explore the tropical rain forest reserve. You are likely to see Elephants, Buffaloes, rare Sable and Roan antelope, Warthog and Colobus monkey among other animals. We will visit the Sheldrick falls – one of the prominent feature at the range of Hills – in the company of an armed ranger before we drive back to your hotel.
Price Includes and Excludes
Included in the Safari Cost
- Round trip transport from your safari starting point (Nairobi or Mombasa)
- Accommodations and meals as per itinerary
- All applicable Game Park entrance fees
- Professional experienced driver guide
- Bottled water during Safari Game drives
Excluded in the Safari Cost
- Personal expenses such traveling insurance, excess baggage fee, communication charges that include, laundry, emails, faxes and phone calls beverages including luxury champagne, luxury spirits, beer,
- Wines during meals or meals not indicated in the itinerary
- Gratuity for Porterage / waiters at hotels, camps and airports
- International Airfare