Day 1: Mombasa - Amboseli National Park
Depart early in the morning and drive along the Mombasa - Taveta Highway for a distance of 400 km before arriving in Amboseli National Park. This safari, although tiresome, is well rewarding in terms of the number of animals you can see in the park.
Amboseli National Park covers an area of about 390 sq. kilometers and has a large concentrations of wildlife in its ecosystem and fantastic views of Mt. Kilimanjaro, which is the highest in Africa (Africa’s outstanding feature). Explore the park the nature reserve has Enkonge Narok swamp and other swamps and thus provides elephants and many other animals species with water. Lunch at Amboseli national Park. Dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Amboseli – Tsavo East National Park
After breakfast enjoy early morning game drive in Amboseli then leave for Tsavo East National Park arriving in time for lunch.Afternoon game drive in the park where many species of animals and birds inhibit the great savannah grassland. Dinner and overnight at Voi Wildlife, Voi Safari Lodge or Sentrim Tsavo Camp/Tahri camp.
Day 3: Tsavo East National Park - Mombasa
Explore the park with the rising sun before breakfast; as the saying goes, the early bird catches the worm – you stand a chance to see predators struggle to catch prey. Other animals are also joyful and celebrate the new born day, an end to the misery that had befallen some grazers in the night. After breakfast check out of the lodge to and continue to explore various parts of the park in search of more game then drive to Mombasa with a stopover at Voi Wildlife Lodge or Lion Hill Lodge for lunch. Reach your beach hotel in Mombasa in the evening.
Price Includes and Excludes
Included in the Safari Cost
- Round trip transport from your safari starting point (Nairobi or Mombasa)
- Accommodations and meals as per itinerary
- All applicable Game Park entrance fees
- Professional experienced driver guide
- Bottled water during Safari Game drives
Excluded in the Safari Cost
- Personal expenses such traveling insurance, excess baggage fee, communication charges that include, laundry, emails, faxes and phone calls beverages including luxury champagne, luxury spirits, beer,
- Wines during meals or meals not indicated in the itinerary
- Gratuity for Porterage / waiters at hotels, camps and airports
- International Airfare