Day 1: Mombasa – Tsavo East – Taita Hills Game Sanctuary
Leave your beach resort very early before breakfast which will be served at a stop over restaurant on your way to Tsavo East. The morning game should be long enough for you to explore different parts of the park and its Savannah ecosystem. Lunch in one of Tsavo East Lodges or permanent tented camp. After lunch drive to Taita Taita Hills Game Sanctuary to enjoy evening game viewing until 6.00 pm. Dinner and overnight at the Salt Lick Lodge.
Day 2: Taita Hills Game Sanctuary – Mombasa
Early morning game drive before breakfast. Return to your lodge at 8.00 am for breakfast. Later check-out of the lodge and to enjoy game viewing en-route to your beach hotel in Mombasa.
This safari has a lot to offer in terms of wild game , the vast Savannah, eco- system and shrubby vegetation on the plains of Taita which borders Tsavo West in the North – Mkomanzi in the south in the boarder of Tanzania and Lake Jipe National Park.
Price Includes and Excludes
Included in the Safari Cost
- Round trip transport from your safari starting point (Nairobi or Mombasa)
- Accommodations and meals as per itinerary
- All applicable Game Park entrance fees
- Professional experienced driver guide
- Bottled water during Safari Game drives
Excluded in the Safari Cost
- Personal expenses such traveling insurance, excess baggage fee, communication charges that include, laundry, emails, faxes and phone calls beverages including luxury champagne, luxury spirits, beer,
- Wines during meals or meals not indicated in the itinerary
- Gratuity for Porterage / waiters at hotels, camps and airports
- International Airfare