Ngutuni boarders the greater Tsavo East National Park to the South. The sanctuary has a river circuit with water ponds that rarely dry up thus attracting many different animals thereby making the sanctuary an ideal place for game viewing.
Day 1: Mombasa – Ngutuni Sanctuary
Depart from your hotel along the coastal strip in the morning. Arrive in Ngutuni in time for game drive before lunch. As you have your lunch you will marvel at the concentration of wild animals at the Ngutuni Lodge’s waterholes. Afternoon game drive will be conducted from 4.30 pm to 6.00 hrs pm. Dinner and over night at the Ngutuni Lodge.
Day 2: Ngutuni Sanctuary – Mombasa
Early morning game drive before breakfast. After breakfast check out with your luggage to transfer back to your beach resort arriving for lunch.
Price Includes and Excludes
Included in the Safari Cost
- Round trip transport from your safari starting point (Nairobi or Mombasa)
- Accommodations and meals as per itinerary
- All applicable Game Park entrance fees
- Professional experienced driver guide
- Bottled water during Safari Game drives
Excluded in the Safari Cost
- Personal expenses such traveling insurance, excess baggage fee, communication charges that include, laundry, emails, faxes and phone calls beverages including luxury champagne, luxury spirits, beer,
- Wines during meals or meals not indicated in the itinerary
- Gratuity for Porterage / waiters at hotels, camps and airports
- International Airfare