Day 1: Mombasa – Ngutuni - Taita Hills Game Sanctuary
Departure time early in the morning after breakfast. You will be driven on a bus along the Mombasa – Nairobi highway after 2 ½ hours drive you will arrive Ngutuni for your first Safari game drive until lunch. After lunch, your driver guide will lead you to the famous Taita Hills Game Sanctuary for an evening game drive until 6.00 pm. Dinner and overnight at the Salt Lick Lodge.
Salt Lick Lodge is elevated and supported by pillars and beneath it two large water holes provide an attraction to large and small mammals.
Day 2: Taita Hills Game Sanctuary - Mombasa
You are supposed to check out at the Salt Lick Lodge after breakfast, visit the rest part of the reserve in search of animals until lunch which will be served at Taita Hills Lodge - a sister lodge to Salt Lick Lodge and is located near the gate of the sanctuary. After lunch drive back to your beach resort.
Price Includes and Excludes
Included in the Safari Cost
- Round trip transport from your safari starting point (Nairobi or Mombasa)
- Accommodations and meals as per itinerary
- All applicable Game Park entrance fees
- Professional experienced driver guide
- Bottled water during Safari Game drives
Excluded in the Safari Cost
- Personal expenses such traveling insurance, excess baggage fee, communication charges that include, laundry, emails, faxes and phone calls beverages including luxury champagne, luxury spirits, beer,
- Wines during meals or meals not indicated in the itinerary
- Gratuity for Porterage / waiters at hotels, camps and airports
- International Airfare