You will be picked up from the hotel after an early breakfast and driven to Nairobi National Park which is located approximately 7 kilometers south of the centre of Nairobi City. After completing park entry formalities we begin game drive with chances of seeing leopards, Masai lions, elands, impala, Masai giraffes, gazelles, zebras, Cape buffaloes, baboons, eastern black rhinos, Coke's hartebeest, hippopotami, ostriches, vultures and water-bucks.
After the game drives you will be driven to the famous Carnivore Restaurant for lunch (at own cost).Carnivore is considered ‘Africa’s Greatest Eating Experience. Here you will find A variety of meat including ostrich, crocodile and camel, it is roasted over charcoal and carved at your table. Delicious side dishes and an exceptional array of sauces complement this fixed price feast that also includes soup, a selection of desserts and Kenyan coffee.
Later you will be driven back to your hotel where you will spend the rest of your afternoon
Price Includes and Excludes
Included in the Safari Cost
- Round trip transport from your safari starting point (Nairobi or Mombasa)
- Accommodations and meals as per itinerary
- All applicable Game Park entrance fees
- Professional experienced driver guide
- Bottled water during Safari Game drives
Excluded in the Safari Cost
- Personal expenses such traveling insurance, excess baggage fee, communication charges that include, laundry, emails, faxes and phone calls beverages including luxury champagne, luxury spirits, beer,
- Wines during meals or meals not indicated in the itinerary
- Gratuity for Porterage / waiters at hotels, camps and airports
- International Airfare