Ngutuni borders the greater Tsavo East National Park to the South. The Sanctuary enjoys a riverine circuit that form some water ponds that rarely dry up during the dry season thus making the Ngutuni Sanctuary an ideal place for game viewing Safaris.
Depart Mombasa early in the morning and drive to Ngutuni Game Sanctuary and begin game drive in the sanctuary. Lunch will be had at the Ngutuni Lodge which is build overlooking a waterhole that attracts various species of animals all day round. Short rest after lunch then venture out for afternoon game drive exploring the sanctuary thereafter depart for Mombasa. Arrive in your hotel in the early evening.
Price Includes and Excludes
Included in the Safari Cost
- Round trip transport from your safari starting point (Nairobi or Mombasa)
- Accommodations and meals as per itinerary
- All applicable Game Park entrance fees
- Professional experienced driver guide
- Bottled water during Safari Game drives
Excluded in the Safari Cost
- Personal expenses such traveling insurance, excess baggage fee, communication charges that include, laundry, emails, faxes and phone calls beverages including luxury champagne, luxury spirits, beer,
- Wines during meals or meals not indicated in the itinerary
- Gratuity for Porterage / waiters at hotels, camps and airports
- International Airfare