Day 1: Nairobi - Samburu National Reserve
You will be collected by our Safari driver guide from you hotel after breakfast and drive past Kenya Highlands and the equator line to Samburu National Reserve - this remote and dramatic landscape is also home to the local Samburu people whose age-old traditions are as much a part of the land as the wildlife.Arrive in time for lunch at your pre-booked Safari accommodation for lunch. After a short rest we go out for afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight
Day 1: Samburu National Reserve
Wake early for breakfast then leave your accommodation for a full day Safari game drive in this enchanting location. Your days here will be spent marveling at the beauty of this breathtaking region. Picnic lunch will be had in a spot in the reserve before we continue with more game viewing. Dinner and overnight
Day 1: Samburu National Reserve - Solio Ranch
After an early morning breakfast we enjoy a short morning game drive in Samburu National Reserve en route to the exit. Drive to Solio Ranch arriving in time for lunch at the Rhino Watch Lodge. after noon Game drive. dinner and overnight.
Solio Ranch is a special private reserve nestled between Mount Kenya and the Aberdare Ranges. It’s defined as one of the most successful private rhino conservation reserves in Kenya, where black and white rhinos graze in harmony with other ungulates.
The area is fenced meaning that game is dense and easier to find than in a more wilderness setting. The slightly cooler climate will be an ideal break from the hotter weather in Samburu National Reserve for some.
Day 4: Solio Ranch - Nairobi
Early morning game drive then return to the Rhino Watch camp for breakfast. After breakfast leave the ranch and drive back to Nairobi where you will arrive in the afternoon. Drop off at your hotel.
Price Includes and Excludes
Included in the Safari Cost
- Round trip transport from your safari starting point (Nairobi or Mombasa)
- Accommodations and meals as per itinerary
- All applicable Game Park entrance fees
- Professional experienced driver guide
- Bottled water during Safari Game drives
Excluded in the Safari Cost
- Personal expenses such traveling insurance, excess baggage fee, communication charges that include, laundry, emails, faxes and phone calls beverages including luxury champagne, luxury spirits, beer,
- Wines during meals or meals not indicated in the itinerary
- Gratuity for Porterage / waiters at hotels, camps and airports
- International Airfare